Monday, September 19, 2005

Ah, Monday

I'm busy at work so will be short on writing today, but a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Thanks to everyone that came out for my birthday Friday, I really had an awesome time! We had dinner at the Miracle of Science in Central Square - mmmm burgers. Then ice cream at Toscanini's, here's the ice cream cupcake Heather got me:


Then here's a shot to get an idea of scale...is the cupcake small or is my head huge?


Me after tequila:


Saturday - I won't even mention the football game...oops, I just did.


Sunday - had brunch at the Sherborn Inn - always excellent! Then we stopped by Mark & Katie's to supervise the construction of their new shed. When I say supervise, I mean "watch" vs. actually take part in any way. Check it out! A serious project!


Here's an old picture of As Fast As from the Big Easy in Portland I just downloaded from Heather's camera. Random, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home