Monday, October 10, 2005

Necessary? I think not.

While sitting at Starbucks doing some work yesterday I realized that I have not written about any of my pet peeves yet, which means I have been severely underutilizing this platform I have created for myself. What made me think of it at Starbucks is napkins. It drives me crazy at fast-food type "restaurants" when I see someone buy a cheeseburger and a soda and take TEN napkins from the dispenser. If you're taking a pile of napkins that big I better see ketchup flying at your table, if you leave with food to go there'd better be an impending soda catastrophe in the car, because otherwise the wastefulness is so unnecessary. I don't think I have ever needed more then two napkins, and you all know I'm a mess.

Can you tell it's Monday?

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always return the ones I don't use. :)
-Heather

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Jon said...

I return the ones I do use.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger mj said...

i usually stash the extra ones in my purse or glove compartment for any future disasters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home