Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend

A pretty relaxing weekend, poor Heather has been very sick so we laid low. Went to work Saturday morning for a while, then we had very important visitors.....Heather's sister Julie, brother-in-law Juan, and 16 month old nephew Diego! Here's me being very serious and giving Diego some Lucky Charms.



That kid is hilarious, he's just beginning to talk but learned a bunch of sign language first, so he waves his hand in front of his stomach to say "please" and touches his fingertips together to say "more". I was playing guitar and stopped, and he looked at me with an on the verge of crying glare and made the "please" sign for more. Or maybe he was begging me to stop and I just caught the sign a bit late.




Saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Saturday night, which I thought was great except for a few super cheesy scenes that kind of ruined the credibility of the movie as a whole. But Tim Burton is a stylistic genius, and the imagination and color were there as always, but I still pick the old one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home