Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Kobe & tv

I didn't know Kobe scored 81 points Sunday night until I read Eileen's post about it this evening, confirming the success of my efforts to weed tv and the internet out of my life. So successful, in fact, that important news stories and useful information like the weather don't find their way into my head until it's too late. Witness me wearing sneakers and my nice winter coat in a blizzard yesterday. That blizzard came out of nowhere.

Check the always entertaining Boston Sports Guy's column about Kobe.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger eileen said...

Hmmm....I wouldn't rely on me to keep up with the news. You'll be getting it through a very bizzare filter.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you have your own blog, yet want to weed internet out of your life?

Lum

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jon said...

There's a difference between writing and posting ideas/pictures and mindless web surfing. Writing the blog is ok, reading them is what I'm trying to stop. Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home