Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Busy week

I think anyone that has creamy peanut butter in their fridge is just plain crazy. Sorry Heather.

I still think about going back to grad school for urban design. Maybe next year.

Heather and I are heading out to ND tomorrow night for the Syracuse game this weekend. The temperature in South Bend is 29 right now, and rain/snow is expected Saturday for the game. Yikes.

Check this list of Mitch quotes. Here's one I found there that I had never heard. I didn't know that was possible.

This one time I was in a convenience store, and a guy came up and asked me, "What's the score?" and I said, "What is the game? If it's a competition between me and you, and the object is to ask the other guy questions he doesn't give a sh*t about, then you are winning, one to nothing."

4 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger eileen said...

have fun at ND!
That tree is far away.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jon said...

Hey man, you want some taffy?

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger mj said...

Say hi to my family. My parents and my sister and her husband will be there.

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have a 15 square foot kitchen, you may keep your peanut butter, creamy or chunky, wherever the heck you please.

- no one you know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home