Saturday, May 27, 2006

Surprise

I haven't forgotten this blog thing, I swear. An unprecedented amount going on - after Mark & Katie's wedding last weekend:


two deadlines had to be handled this week AND I moved in with Heather. Some late nights and a lot of stress. This weekend Heather planned the first of our annual surprise trips. I had no idea where we were going until last night after work when I met Heather at the bus station and we headed to......Nantucket! Ah, a relaxing 3 day weekend with no plan except a dinner reservation tomorrow night. Exploring, eating, drinking, and lounging. Just what we needed!

Now I have to choose my surprise weekend plan for Columbus Day. I hear Framingham is lovely in the fall.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Jon, you know the 'ham is lovely any time of the year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home