Monday, September 25, 2006

Debate tonight

Tonight's debate will feature yours truly vs. Heather in a battle of wits regarding the recently developed home decorating platform and also FY2007 laundry policies. I am the early front runner, but you can never count out Heather due to her superior intelligence and good looks.

Wait, that's not right, the real debate is Healy-Patrick at 6 p.m. on Fox. I can't wait, I hope Patrick shows her up. This gubernatorial campaign, much like the last two Presidential campaigns, has the potential for the Republicans to capitalize on the short-sightedness of the American electorate, making me want to move to Canada. That shouldn't happen in Massachusetts, of all places. We'll see.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we could maximize spend and reduce premiums if you would let me merge our whites.
--HLW

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jon said...

That platform ignores the will of the people! The people have spoken! This person has spoken at least. And I think this person's vote may not count as much as he thinks it does.

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous buy vilitra 60 mg online said...

buy vilitra 60 mg online is used to treat male sexual function problems. In combination with sexual stimulation, It works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home